Re: [mythsoc] query re. stuff

  • Jeremy Edmonds
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
      Hi John,

      if it was MythPress books you ordered, I can help you.  If it was other materials (back issues of Mythlore/Mythprint, etc.) then Lisa Harrigan (mythsoc@...) would be your best bet.  In general, Lisa would always be a good first point of contact, and she could rope in me or whomever else needs to help.

      Jeremy

      On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM, John Rateliff <sacnoth@...> wrote:

      Where do I send a query re. non-arrival of things I've ordered from the Society via the online store? And an apparent glitch in the online ordering form itself?
      --John R.

    • Edith Crowe
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
        John,