query re. stuff

  • John Rateliff
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
      Where do I send a query re. non-arrival of things I've ordered from the Society via the online store? And an apparent glitch in the online ordering form itself?
      --John R.
    • Jeremy Edmonds
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
        Hi John,

        if it was MythPress books you ordered, I can help you.  If it was other materials (back issues of Mythlore/Mythprint, etc.) then Lisa Harrigan (mythsoc@...) would be your best bet.  In general, Lisa would always be a good first point of contact, and she could rope in me or whomever else needs to help.

        Jeremy

        On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM, John Rateliff <sacnoth@...> wrote:

        Where do I send a query re. non-arrival of things I've ordered from the Society via the online store? And an apparent glitch in the online ordering form itself?
        --John R.

      • Edith Crowe
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
          John,