Re: [mythsoc] Fwd: Mythopoeic Society (from Frank Medlar)

  • John Rateliff
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2013
      That's very generous of him. Sounds like they'll be going to a good home.
         One of these days I'm going to figure out which box my own old MYTHLORES are in so I can finally find just which of the early issues I'm missing.
      --John R.

      On Jul 1, 2013, at 8:59 AM, Edith Crowe wrote:
      Anyone have any interest or suggestions?

      Edith Crowe
      Corresponding Secretary

      Begin forwarded message:
      From: "frank@..." <frank@...>
      Date: June 28, 2013, 6:04:14 AM PDT
      To: correspondence@...
      Subject: Mythopoeic Society (from Frank Medlar)

      Name
       Frank Medlar
      Email
       frank@...
      Message
       Hello, I have a collection of Mythlore issues from Autumn '82 through Winter '94. I don't want to trash them. Do you know who might want them? Thank you, Frank Medlar