Re: [mythsoc] Fwd: Mythopoeic Society (from Frank Medlar)

  • John Rateliff
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1 2:16 PM
      Welcome to the list, Steve.
      --JDR

      On Jul 1, 2013, at 10:25 AM, Steve Sisney wrote:
      > P.S. Hi - I'm new to the list!
    • John Rateliff
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1 2:20 PM
        That's very generous of him. Sounds like they'll be going to a good home.
           One of these days I'm going to figure out which box my own old MYTHLORES are in so I can finally find just which of the early issues I'm missing.
        --John R.

        On Jul 1, 2013, at 8:59 AM, Edith Crowe wrote:
        Anyone have any interest or suggestions?

        Edith Crowe
        Corresponding Secretary

        Begin forwarded message:
        From: "frank@..." <frank@...>
        Date: June 28, 2013, 6:04:14 AM PDT
        To: correspondence@...
        Subject: Mythopoeic Society (from Frank Medlar)

        Name
         Frank Medlar
        Email
         frank@...
        Message
         Hello, I have a collection of Mythlore issues from Autumn '82 through Winter '94. I don't want to trash them. Do you know who might want them? Thank you, Frank Medlar