Re: [mythsoc] a post of interest to nobody

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2013
      David,
          Thanks.  That was fun to read.  See you at Mythcon.

      Mike

      Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 4:35 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] a post of interest to nobody

      Those who want to shut their eyes to anything less than worshipful about
      their favorite moviemaker will not want to read my trailer critic edition on
      The Hobbit part 2.

      Those who hate the movies more than I do (which includes just about
      everybody who hates the movies) will not want to read it, because you have
      to watch the trailer itself for it to make sense.

      Nevertheless it may be found at kalimac.blogspot.com, and parts of it are
      intended to be funny.

    • Mich

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 15, 2013
          Brilliant vivisection. Thanks for that, David.