Re: [mythsoc] Laurence Krieg and the order of the books

  • Grace Monk
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 6, 2013
       Lynn, you speak for me. The order in which they are written make the most sense in many ways.

      Grace Monk

      On Thursday, June 6, 2013, lynnmaudlin wrote:

      I think it works fine for a re-reading - but, for the first visit to Narnia, I am convinced the best introduction is through Lucy and the wardrobe. Otherwise, who is this Lion? Where is the pleasure in the mysterious origin of the lamppost if you don't know it's already there?

      I am a strong advocate for the written order for an initial reading.

      -- Lynn --