Fake quotes and all attributed to Tolkien ...

  • lord_of_the_teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      as Janet had already mentioned the number of misattributed quotes (and everything else like places, buildings etc.) has been rising distinctly thanks to the 'Hobbit film trilogy.' I am working on debunking them as I have the time but there is so much right now I don't really know where to start ;)

      http://www.thetolkienist.com/things-j-r-r-tolkien-has-never-said-done-written-or-had-anything-to-do-with-an-on-going-series/

      The next article's title is clear, though: "Why wearing a golden ring does not make me J.R.R. Tolkien." ;)