Short list makes _Ansible_

  • CHRISTOPHER, DR. JOE R.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
      Wow! The short list for the Mythopoeic Awards was listed in _Ansible_! Has that happened before? (Admittedly, the list has a comment about one choice, but still...)
    • Alana Joli Abbott
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
        A quick Google search from their page shows that they usually post the short list. ;)

        -Alana

        On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 2:01 PM, CHRISTOPHER, DR. JOE R. <jchristopher@...> wrote:

        Wow! The short list for the Mythopoeic Awards was listed in _Ansible_! Has that happened before? (Admittedly, the list has a comment about one choice, but still...)

        Author of Into the Reach and Departure http://tinyurl.com/aja-ebooks
        Regaining Home is Kickstarted! http://tinyurl.com/kickstartregaininghome
        Author of interactive novel Choice of Kung Fu http://tinyurl.com/aja-cog
      • lynnmaudlin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2013
          Yeah, it looks like since 1997 Ansible has included some Mythopeic Awards coverage. File 770 also covers the awards.

          -- Lynn --

          --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Alana Joli Abbott <alanajoli@...> wrote:

          > A quick Google search from their page shows that they usually post the
          > short list. ;)
          >
          > -Alana
          >
          > On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 2:01 PM, CHRISTOPHER, DR. JOE R. <
          > jchristopher@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Wow! The short list for the Mythopoeic Awards was listed in _Ansible_! Has
          > > that happened before? (Admittedly, the list has a comment about one choice,
          > > but still...)
          > >

          > --
          > Alana Joli Abbott, Freelance Writer and Editor (
          > http://www.virgilandbeatrice.com)
          > Author of *Into the Reach* and *Departure *http://tinyurl.com/aja-ebooks
          > *Regaining Home *is Kickstarted!* *http://tinyurl.com/kickstartregaininghome
          > Author of interactive novel *Choice of Kung Fu* http://tinyurl.com/aja-cog
          > Contributor to *Haunted: 11 Tales of Ghostly Horror*
          > http://tinyurl.com/haunted-aja
          > --

        • wendell_wagner
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2013
            And given that it's edited by Diana Glyer's husband, that's hardly surprising.

            Wendell Wagner