Re: The Fall of Arthur

  • Damien
    Message 1 of 25 , May 30, 2013
      Hello,

      The comments here make me hope my own copy of the book will arrive soon.

      However, I've just come across a small piece of information. As pointed out by Julien Mansencal, it seems the book cover of _The Fall of Arthur_ is inspired by the 13th century grave of a knight of Palays (from South-West France), now located in the Musée des Augustins in Toulouse, my hometown.

      See: http://forum.tolkiendil.com/thread-6650-post-133433.html#pid133433

      Of course, I'm planning to have a look — it's been a long time I haven't visited this museum. Any visiting Tolkiendil is free to join!

      Best regards,
      Damien