Re: [mythsoc] Re: Edouard Kloczko

  • Patrick Wynne
    Message 1 of 31 , May 25, 2013
      Good lord — Edouard has really gone off the rails. How sad, both for him personally, and for the unsuspecting reader who might not realize what hogwash Kloczko's book contains. Thank you for the excellent commentary.

      On May 25, 2013, at 8:01 AM, "David Giraudeau" <davidkiks@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      in order to clarify our comments (mine, but also those of Vincent Ferré or Vivien Stocker) on Edouard Kloczko's statements, behaviour and last book (Fr. "Le haut elfique pour les débutants", Eng. "High Elvish for Beginners"), I made a quick English translation of my study of this book.

      It is available here:

      http://lambenore.free.fr/downloads/HED_eng.pdf

      Cordially,

      David