Re: [mythsoc] a Lewis question

    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2013
      It's to Cecil and Daphne Harwood, Sep. 11, 1945 (v. 2, p. 669-70).

      "Re Jane, she wasn't meant to illustrate the problem of the married woman and her own career in general: rather the problem of everyone who follows an imagined vocation at the expense of a real one. Perhaps I shd have emphasised more the fact that her thesis on Donne was all derivative bilge."