Re: [mythsoc] Tolkien Studies, vol. 10

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10 8:55 AM
      Thanks for sharing the contents, David. This looks like a wonderful issue. The essay by Claudio Testi particularly caught my eye, since it looks like it may dovetail with my Mythcon paper (not yet written, but currently consisting of some twenty pages of notes). I also noticed that a number of new names have been engaged for reviews, among them some prominent Mythopoeic Society members. Hearing from new voices is always welcome. :)

      Best,
      Jason