Re: [mythsoc] Tolkien Studies, vol. 10

  • Doug Kane
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2013
      It sounds like a fantastic volume.  I am greatly looking forward to it!

      Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 1:55 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Tolkien Studies, vol. 10

      As the new co-editor of the journal Tolkien Studies, I get to announce the
      contents of vol. 10, to be published this year, and they're on my blog here:
      http://kalimac.blogspot.com/

      No virus found in this message.

    • Jason Fisher
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2013
        Thanks for sharing the contents, David. This looks like a wonderful issue. The essay by Claudio Testi particularly caught my eye, since it looks like it may dovetail with my Mythcon paper (not yet written, but currently consisting of some twenty pages of notes). I also noticed that a number of new names have been engaged for reviews, among them some prominent Mythopoeic Society members. Hearing from new voices is always welcome. :)

        Best,
        Jason