Re: [mythsoc] what things do you think will be in the extended eddition? of the hobbet?

  • SherryT
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
      I'd buy a 25 min version! It would eliminate fast-forwarding.

      Under the Mercy,
      SherryT

      Look for "Shadow Harper" in the new anthology "UnCONventional".
       Kaynak & Wooldridge, editors.     http://amzn.to/t7O8Lb
      The Narentan Tumults: SEABIRD   http://bit.ly/bKBQ7x
      EARTHBOW Vol.1 http://bit.ly/b9vDW1  Vol.2 http://amzn.to/8XXrVo

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
        Hi Dug well that sounds cool. many thanks for posting this and letting me know. from Mich.