Re: [mythsoc] Who's buying the DVD?

  • SherryT
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 29 12:29 PM
      I always assumed they were stuffed in Bilbo's cellar with the beer barrels. We certainly never hear anything further about them. Why would they leave them back at their last job, so to speak?

      Under the Mercy,
      SherryT

      Look for "Shadow Harper" in the new anthology "UnCONventional".
       Kaynak & Wooldridge, editors.     http://amzn.to/t7O8Lb
      The Narentan Tumults: SEABIRD   http://bit.ly/bKBQ7x
      EARTHBOW Vol.1 http://bit.ly/b9vDW1  Vol.2 http://amzn.to/8XXrVo

      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 29 3:30 PM
        Hi John,

        > I'm hoping a complete version appears in the extended edition.

        I'd say that is about as likely as getting the rest of the riddles in the extended edition.  Which is to say, not very likely at all.

        Doug