Re: [mythsoc] Who's buying the DVD?

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 29, 2013
      And Bilbo left his Oskar Schmidt harmonicas sitting on his dresser.

      Mike

      Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 2:15 PM
      Subject: RE: [mythsoc] Who's buying the DVD?

      Oh, there’s a place in Hobbiton you can rent instruments for parties. They had to leave early in the morning so they could get them back without being charged for another day.

      Janet

      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 29, 2013
        Hi John,

        > I'm hoping a complete version appears in the extended edition.

        I'd say that is about as likely as getting the rest of the riddles in the extended edition.  Which is to say, not very likely at all.

        Doug