Re: [mythsoc] Who's buying the DVD?

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 29 12:03 PM
      I must admit that when I read the book I wondered what the heck were the
      dwarves doing bringing a golden harp and "viols as big as themselves" on their quest.

      And did they leave them at Bag End?
    • Doug Kane
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 29 3:30 PM
        Hi John,

        > I'm hoping a complete version appears in the extended edition.

        I'd say that is about as likely as getting the rest of the riddles in the extended edition.  Which is to say, not very likely at all.

        Doug