Re: [mythsoc] Who's buying the DVD?

  • Linda DeMars
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 29, 2013
      Does anyone remember  the dramatization THE MIND'S EYE produced in the 80s? When I think of "Far over the Misty Mountains cold", I always think of the way it was sung in that production. Actually, if I have the words, I can sing it - we listened to those cassettes (later cds) so much.

      That production was my children's introduction to THE HOBBIT, at least the boys who were younger.

      Is that song the tune you have in mind, Larry?

      Linda DeMars

      On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 9:35 AM, David Bratman <dbratman@...> wrote:

      I'm curious: what did you have in mind, Larry?  Do you hear it as a faster-moving song, for instance?

      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 29, 2013
        Hi John,

        > I'm hoping a complete version appears in the extended edition.

        I'd say that is about as likely as getting the rest of the riddles in the extended edition.  Which is to say, not very likely at all.

        Doug