Re: Who's buying the DVD?

  • shawnareppert
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 29 4:59 AM
      If your wife likes slash and fantasy, she may want to check out my novel, The Stolen Luck, when in comes out in ebook May 6. It's original fiction, not slash, but it is being cross-marketed as fantasy and male/male fantasy romance.

      --Shawna
      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, James Curcio <jamescurcio@...> wrote:

      >.
      >
      > The art direction/production design made the LOTR movies worth watching for
      > me many times, especially with the addition of my wife's slash-fiction
      > humor every couple of minutes. It was still nice in this one -- though I
      > don't understand why some of the Dwarves had little or no beards -- but I
      > can't say it saved these movies for me.
    • Doug Kane
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 29 3:30 PM
        Hi John,

        > I'm hoping a complete version appears in the extended edition.

        I'd say that is about as likely as getting the rest of the riddles in the extended edition.  Which is to say, not very likely at all.

        Doug