Re: [mythsoc] Who's buying the DVD?

  • Mich
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 28, 2013
      I bought the DVD just simply to say that I have it and plus I have all 3 lotr movies the extended and non extended versions. It still irks me to no end that the DVD of the hobbit has no  audio description track for the blind when the uk DVD does have this. it just go's to show how clueless the people over at wb are when it comes to access for all. I am hoping that the next film in this trilogy is better then the first. since as I have said before wile watching the film I found my self saying ok come on get to the next part all ready. when the battles on the page can last for a page and a bit and in Jacksons's movie they last for 20 minutes or longer then something is wrong. plus I found that hole business with the goblin king rather annoying since Gandalf didn't chop off his head like he did in the book. I also am happy to have the DVD that way I can skip over that hole part with ratagast and his silly rabbets and slay. from Mich.
    • Doug Kane
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 29, 2013
        Hi John,

        > I'm hoping a complete version appears in the extended edition.

        I'd say that is about as likely as getting the rest of the riddles in the extended edition.  Which is to say, not very likely at all.

        Doug