Who's buying the DVD?

  • shawnareppert
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 27 6:11 PM
      Wondering who out there is going to be buying The Hobbit DVD? I will, simply because the parts that are actually Tolkien are worth watching over and over (the dwarves singing 'Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold', oh, yes) and with a DVD I can skip over the annoying PJ additions.
    • Doug Kane
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 29 3:30 PM
        Hi John,

        > I'm hoping a complete version appears in the extended edition.

        I'd say that is about as likely as getting the rest of the riddles in the extended edition.  Which is to say, not very likely at all.

        Doug