Re: [mythsoc] Minnetonka Patch ran my article

  • Alana Joli Abbott
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 12:21 PM
      Nice article, Joan!

      I worked for my local Patch back when they had a budget for freelancers, and I've found them very agreeable to covering pretty much anything -- and they're particularly willing to run content that other people write and provide for free. So yes, if you have a local Patch, they're a great resource.

      -Alana

      On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:32 AM, <Joan.Marie.Verba@...> wrote:

      The Minnetonka Patch has posted an article about my Kickstarter project for my
      novel, The Coming War, and may highlight it in tomorrow's newsletter.

      http://patch.com/B-dq4S

      When I talked to them yesterday, they told me they were open to all sorts of
      articles. If there's a Patch in your area, they may be open to posting an
      announcement of a discussion group meeting, or, if you're an author, a book
      announcement. It may be worth checking out.

      Joan

      Joan Marie Verba
      http://www.joanmarieverba.com

      Author of Into the Reach and Departure http://tinyurl.com/aja-ebooks