Minnetonka Patch ran my article

  • ftl_publications
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013
      The Minnetonka Patch has posted an article about my Kickstarter project for my
      novel, The Coming War, and may highlight it in tomorrow's newsletter.

      http://patch.com/B-dq4S

      When I talked to them yesterday, they told me they were open to all sorts of
      articles. If there's a Patch in your area, they may be open to posting an
      announcement of a discussion group meeting, or, if you're an author, a book
      announcement. It may be worth checking out.

      Joan

      *****************************
      Joan Marie Verba
      http://www.joanmarieverba.com
    • Alana Joli Abbott
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013
        Nice article, Joan!

        I worked for my local Patch back when they had a budget for freelancers, and I've found them very agreeable to covering pretty much anything -- and they're particularly willing to run content that other people write and provide for free. So yes, if you have a local Patch, they're a great resource.

        -Alana

        Author of Into the Reach and Departure http://tinyurl.com/aja-ebooks
        Regaining Home is Kickstarted! http://tinyurl.com/kickstartregaininghome
        Author of interactive novel Choice of Kung Fu http://tinyurl.com/aja-cog