The Sword and the Kestrel up for free on Amazon

  • shawnareppert
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 9:54 AM
      I'm running a special on Amazon through 4/16. The short story The Sword and the Kestrel is available free for Kindle. If you like it, please consider posting a review and also consider my other stories and my novel The Stolen Luck coming out May 6 from Carina Press.

      Oh, and if you don't have Kindle, Amazon will let you download for free Kindle for PC, Mac or Droid.

      Happy reading!

      Shawna