Pagan bashing, please stop

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2000
      I don't think this is the best line of chatter for a supposedly superior
      group of readers. I'm not crazy about, say, fundamentalist Christians, or
      fundamentalist anythings... and I know that conservatives aren't crazy about
      liberal quasi-pagan New York Episcopalians either. Let's just get back to
      the fantasy, fiction and poetry, OK?

      Please tell me again the differences among the Mythopoeic Society
      publications. I still haven't subscribed to any, for fear of sending for the
      wrong one(s).

      thanks,

      Lizzie
    • Sophie Masson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2000
        No worries about 'pagan bashing'. Nothing wrong with paganism, really,
        anyway--but I guess people were mostly talking about the supposed
        fact(usually indulged in by fundamentalist Christians)that witchcraft a la
        Harry Potter is a 'religion'. That's a fallacy--note, I do not say a myth!
        Sophie
        Author site:
        http://members.xoom.com/sophiecastel/default.htm