Re: [mythsoc] Lewis Conference Reports Needed

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2013
      Thanks, Edith. I'll be attending one of these in about a week's time. I'll get in touch with Bruce directly.

      From: Edith Crowe <correspondence@...>
      Date: Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 7:41 PM
      Subject: Fwd: Mythopoeic Society (from Bruce Johnson)
      To: myth-stewards@yahoogroups.com

      From: "Bruce@..." <Bruce@...>
      Date: March 1, 2013, 8:52:34 AM PST
      To: correspondence@...
      Subject: Mythopoeic Society (from Bruce Johnson)

      Name
       Bruce Johnson
      Email
       Bruce@...
      Message
       The ed itors of Sehnsucht: The C. S. Lewis Journal plan to publish brief reports (500 to 700 words) from each of the Lewis related conferences to be held during the 2013 anniversary year. If any of you members plan to attend one of these events, and would be willing to send in a report, please let us know.

      Sincerely,

      Bruce Johnson
      www.sehnsucht-cslewis.org

      --