Convention celebrating British media on Memorial Day weekend

  • ftl_publications
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 6:36 PM
      I'm going to be the author guest of honor at BritCon MN, a convention which will take place on Memorial Day weekend. It has a theme of celebrating British media, including the works of J.R.R. Tolkien and C. S. Lewis.

      BritCon MN May 24-26, 2013
      http://www.britconmn.org/

      Joan
      *****************************
      Joan Marie Verba
      http://www.joanmarieverba.com
      Author of Countdown to Action, Action Alert, Deadly Danger, Situation: Critical, Extreme Hazard, and Danger Zone
    • John Rateliff
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 9:09 PM
        Congratulations! Hope it's a good event. Will you be writing up a con report for the MythSoc list afterwards?
        --John R.

        On Mar 4, 2013, at 8:36 PM, ftl_publications wrote:
        > I'm going to be the author guest of honor at BritCon MN, a convention which will take place on Memorial Day weekend. It has a theme of celebrating British media, including the works of J.R.R. Tolkien and C. S. Lewis.
        >
        > BritCon MN May 24-26, 2013
        > http://www.britconmn.org/
        >
        > Joan
        > Joan Marie Verba
      • Edith Crowe
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5 7:05 AM
          And maybe sending on-the-scene reports to our Society FB group or Twitter feed?

          Sent from my iPad

          Edith Crowe