RE: [mythsoc] The International Relations of Middle-earth

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013

      No, but I’ve requested a copy for review in Mythlore.

      Janet Brennan Croft

      Associate Professor
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries
      Bizzell 106NW
      Norman OK 73019
      405-325-1918
      Fax 405-325-7618
      jbcroft@...
      http://ou.academia.edu/JanetCroft

      http://libraries.ou.edu/
      Editor of Mythlore
      http://www.mythsoc.org/mythlore.html

      “Almost as entertaining as the guy with a tank full of scorpions. But not quite.” OKC Mensa, after I lectured on Tolkien and war.