The International Relations of Middle-earth

  • ftl_publications
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
      I saw the author of this book interviewed (briefly) on C-SPAN's Book TV this
      afternoon. Has anyone read this?

      The International Relations of Middle-earth: Learning from The Lord of the Rings
      http://www.amazon.com/dp/0472051822/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_-bxirb1XM039H via @amazon

      Joan
    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013

        No, but I’ve requested a copy for review in Mythlore.

        Janet Brennan Croft

        Associate Professor
        Head of Access Services
        University of Oklahoma Libraries
        Bizzell 106NW
        Norman OK 73019
        405-325-1918
        Fax 405-325-7618
        jbcroft@...
        http://ou.academia.edu/JanetCroft

        http://libraries.ou.edu/
        Editor of Mythlore
        http://www.mythsoc.org/mythlore.html

        “Almost as entertaining as the guy with a tank full of scorpions. But not quite.” OKC Mensa, after I lectured on Tolkien and war.