Book review sites

  • ftl_publications
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2013
      --- Original Message ---
      From: "shawnareppert" <evenstar@...>

      > Does anyone out there have any review sites they particularly like?

      I can suggest 3 places to find reviewers:

      1. Dan Poynter's marketplace newsletter will list, for free, books that authors
      are offering for reviews. Subscribe to the newsletter at:
      http://parapublishing.com/sites/para/resources/newsletter.cfm
      And you will find out how to submit a listing

      2. Midwest Book Review
      http://www.midwestbookreview.com/

      3. Join the Reviewer's Choice Yahoo Group
      ReviewersChoice@yahoogroups.com
      You can submit a listing to that and reviewers will contact you if interested.