Re: [mythsoc] Book review sites

  • James Curcio
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2013

      I've looked for the same for www.mythosmedia.net titles (though on the alt relationship side it tends more toward lesbian) but have thusfar only found luck through synchronicity, with review sites never getting back. I imagine they're inundated. In general that seems a symptom of the market- more supply than demand. I'd like to find out I was wrong about that, however.

      Mythos Media: Take a Trip With Us
      http://www.MythosMedia.net

      On Feb 8, 2013 10:53 PM, "shawnareppert" <evenstar@...> wrote:

      Does anyone out there have any review sites they particularly like? I'm looking to find reviewers for The Stolen Luck who like character-driven, slightly mythic fantasy and will not be bother by male/male romance themes.

      Thanks,

      Shawna Reppert

      Author of The Stolen Luck, coming May 6 from Carina Press

      www.ShawnaReppert.com

    • ftl_publications
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2013