Re: [mythsoc] Book review sites

  • Alana Joli Abbott
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2013
      Hi Shawna,

      Try Bitten by Books (http://bittenbybooks.com/) and Flames Rising (http://www.flamesrising.com/ -- I review for these folks on occasion). And congrats on your upcoming release!

      -Alana

      On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 10:53 PM, shawnareppert <evenstar@...> wrote:

      Does anyone out there have any review sites they particularly like? I'm looking to find reviewers for The Stolen Luck who like character-driven, slightly mythic fantasy and will not be bother by male/male romance themes.

      Thanks,

      Shawna Reppert

      Author of The Stolen Luck, coming May 6 from Carina Press

      www.ShawnaReppert.com

      Author of Into the Reach and Departure http://tinyurl.com/aja-ebooks
      Help Kickstart book 3: Regaining Home http://tinyurl.com/kickstartregaininghome
      Author of interactive novel Choice of Kung Fu http://tinyurl.com/aja-cog
    • James Curcio
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2013

        I've looked for the same for www.mythosmedia.net titles (though on the alt relationship side it tends more toward lesbian) but have thusfar only found luck through synchronicity, with review sites never getting back. I imagine they're inundated. In general that seems a symptom of the market- more supply than demand. I'd like to find out I was wrong about that, however.

        Mythos Media: Take a Trip With Us
        http://www.MythosMedia.net

        On Feb 8, 2013 10:53 PM, "shawnareppert" <evenstar@...> wrote:

        Does anyone out there have any review sites they particularly like? I'm looking to find reviewers for The Stolen Luck who like character-driven, slightly mythic fantasy and will not be bother by male/male romance themes.

        Thanks,

        Shawna Reppert

        Author of The Stolen Luck, coming May 6 from Carina Press

        www.ShawnaReppert.com

      • ftl_publications
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2013