Re: "Song of the Misty Mountains" with ALL the verses

  • R.J. Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2013
      Fair point! I admit that as many times as I've read THE HOBBIT, I haven't got any of the songs memorized and didn't double-check the book before posting, so I obviously jumped to a mistaken conclusion here.

      Still, I like the arrangement and am glad that somebody tried to include more verses in the song, even if they did so by cherry-picking. :)
      --
      Rebecca
      (who should probably stick to talking about Narnia from now on, except nobody here seems to be particularly interested in discussing it at present)