Re: [mythsoc] Time former Trilogy

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2000
      I don't exactly remember where it fits in in terms of chronology, but the
      protagonist is the daughter of Meg and Calvin. It's quite a good book with
      both time travel and elements of Native America and druids.

      Ted

      ERATRIANO@... wrote:

      > An Acceptable Time? I read Many Waters a while back. Where does An
      > Acceptable Time come in?
      >
      > Lizzie

      Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
      Mythopoeic Literature
      Box X041, Department of English
      Middle Tennessee State University
      Murfreesboro, TN 37132
      615 898-5836; FAX 615 898-5098
      tsherman@...
      tedsherman@...
    • ERATRIANO@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2000
        In a message dated 09/18/2000 8:33:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        tedsherman@... writes:

        << It's quite a good book with
        both time travel and elements of Native America and druids. >>

        Oh, wait, yes I have read it. But only once. Thank you for the reminder.

        Lizzie