Re: [mythsoc] Sojourners article on Tolkien

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 15, 2013
      It certainly looks like it! Good call, Janet. :)

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 15, 2013

        I thought I recognized some of the titles, though I didn’t have them in my master bibliography. A quick Google confirmed my guess.

        Janet

        It certainly looks like it! Good call, Janet. :)

        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 15, 2013
          Good call, Janet!

          Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 12:44 PM

          Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:10 AM

          Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:57 AM

          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 15, 2013
            I did write a piece for CHRISTIAN HISTORY a while ago dealing with the onset of JRRT’s popularity in the USA.

            This could be it.

            This new book, however, is news to me.

            Cheers,
            Mike

            Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 1:37 PM

            http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Christian_History_78

            Janet Brennan Croft

            Associate Professor
            Head of Access Services
            University of Oklahoma Libraries
            Bizzell 106NW
            Norman OK 73019
            405-325-1918
            Fax 405-325-7618
            jbcroft@...
            http://ou.academia.edu/JanetCroft

            http://libraries.ou.edu/
            Editor of Mythlore
            http://www.mythsoc.org/mythlore.html

            Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:10 AM

            Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:57 AM

            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 15, 2013
              Yes.  That’s the 2003 article I did.

              Thanks, Janet.

              Looking forward to reading the reviews.  Winking smile

              Mike

              Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 2:42 PM

              Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:10 AM

              Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:57 AM

              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 15, 2013
                The link that Janet posted to Christian History 78 indicates that Christianity Today International is the publisher of Christian History.   Still, publishing a book is not that same as publishing an issue of a journal.

                Jo

                Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:10 AM

                Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:57 AM