Book of potential interest

  • Zachary Bos
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2013
      "C.S. Lewis and the Middle Ages" by Robert Boenig; a student of the writer's personal and professional engagement with medieval culture and literature. As at http://www.amazon.com/C-S-Lewis-Middle-Ages/dp/1606351141

      (I hope this hasn't already been posted to the list; I'd hate to treat the same ground.)

      All best,

      Zachary
    • Zachary Bos

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013
          Bob Boenig was my professor of Old English at Texas A&M University in 1993. Thanks for sharing this information, Zachary. I've heard good things about this new book from others as well.

          Best,
          Jason