Re: [mythsoc] Tom Shippey reviews Hobbit movie, books, in TLS

  • Troels Forchhammer
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 25, 2012
      As far as I can find it is only available to subscribers, but I should also very much like to see it ;)

      /Troels

      P.S. - Best wishes for a merry yule, solstice, Christmas or whatever you celebrate at this time of the year.

      On 25 December 2012 02:12, Doug Kane <dougkane@...> wrote:

      > Is the review available online?

      <snip>

      --
          Love while you've got
              love to give.
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 25, 2012
        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Kane" <dougkane@...> wrote:

        > Is the review available online?

        TLS makes online articles public about a week after the print edition comes out. I'll post a link when it's public.

        -- Ernie
      • Doug Kane
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 25, 2012
          Thanks!

          Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 8:09 AM
          Subject: [mythsoc] Re: Tom Shippey reviews Hobbit movie, books, in TLS

          --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Kane" <dougkane@...> wrote:

          > Is the review available
          online?

          TLS makes online articles public about a week after the print edition comes out. I'll post a link when it's public.

          -- Ernie

          No virus found in this message.

        • davise@cs.nyu.edu
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 6, 2013