Re: [mythsoc] Christopher Tolkien's successor?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2012
      Michael George Tolkien is not the son of Christopher Tolkien, but of his
      deceased brother, Michael H.R. Tolkien. By far the eldest of JRRT's
      grandchildren, Michael George is a senior citizen himself now, turning 70
      next month, and as far as I know he's never been involved in the editing of
      his grandfather's works. He's not a very logical choice as a successor. As
      Troels notes, Adam Tolkien has been assisting his father for a while now.