Finn MacNeil

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2000
      In a message dated 09/17/2000 7:07:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      smasson@... writes:

      << I'm writing a novel at the moment centring on a character called Finn
      MacNeil who is a fantasy writer and engaged in writing The Deersong Saga--a
      retelling of the story of Fionn and Oisin. Writing it, I've been thinking,
      hey, the Ossianic story has not been tackled by a fantasy writer before!
      Maybe I should do a Finn Mac Neil and actually write it! >>

      Sounds neat. The one you're working on I mean.

      Lizzie