Posts

  • John Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2012
      I know some people haven't liked the recent discussions, but personally I've greatly enjoyed the increased activity on the list, not only the original thread regarding Jackson vs. Tolkien, but the ones it has spawned.

      I'm going offline now until the New Year, but I look forward to catching up on my return.

      Thanks all,

      John
    • Alana Joli Abbott
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2012
        Happy New Year, John! I've been enjoying the various threads as well.

        -Alana

        Author of interactive novel Choice of Kung Fu http://tinyurl.com/aja-cog
        Author of Into the Reach and Departure http://tinyurl.com/aja-ebooks