ADMIN: Moderation

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012
      To the Mythsoc listmembers:

      Following an advisory to check one's email for objectivity before clicking
      "send" I have noticed that most members, in most cases, are doing so. Thank you.

      However, this morning, one member, out of a long post, had 2 lines that were
      less than objective. Another member responded in kind. Those members are now on
      moderation. If other members follow suit, they, too, will be moderated.

      Please continue.
      Joan