Testing something

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2012
      Excuse me, but I want to test something.  Some of the posts sent to this mailing list, including my own, seem to be getting marked as spam by my ISP when they receive them from this mailing list, so they end up in my spam folder when the mailing list sends them out (or at least the ones sent to me).  I can eventually read them, but I have to make a special effort to open the spam folder after reading my` other E-mail.  Let me see if all of my posts are getting marked as spam.  I just wonder because my posts over the past week haven't received any comments, either because they aren't being received or because they are boring.  Would the first person (and only the first person) who receives this post from the mailing list please post the message "Yes, I received it, and it was marked as spam" or "Yes, I received it, but it was marked as spam" to this mailing list when they get my post.  Please, only one person do this.  If you see that someone else replied to it in the mailing list, don't reply yourself.  I don't want to fill people's mailboxes with E-mail.

      Wendell Wagner
    • Margaret Dean
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2012
        I don't see any other replies, so I'll say that yes, Wendell, I see this post, and I believe I saw a previous one in the past day or so.  Hope that helps!

        --Margaret Dean