Re: [mythsoc] Can one spoil a film that is so rotten?

  • Mich
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2012
      Those are not the names that they got wrong at least jmo it was feely and keeley they sounded more like filly and killey. in fact those names were miss pronounced through out the movie witch annoyed me to no end and Mr.. Baggins name was also miss pronounced at the start as well by one of the dwarves. from Mich.