Re: [mythsoc] Having seen THE HOBBIT...

  • scribbler@scribblerworks.us
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 13, 2012
      Mich - I don't want to comment on just how Jackson presents this sequence
      in this film because that really would be a spoiler for people who have
      not seen it yet.

      As for the differences in how the scene is show in the LOTR films and
      here, that's just the nature of doing a prequel, I suppose. The director
      has to restage something.