ADMIN: List policy (more precisely, lack thereof) on spoilers

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2012
      Since the topic has come up, I wanted to let listmembers know that this list has
      no policy on spoilers. If listmembers wish to include spoiler alerts, they can,
      but there's no requirement to do so.

      Those wishing to avoid spoilers might be best advised to either avoid the list
      until they see the movie, or access the list from a browser or email client
      which shows the subject line only.

      Please continue.
      Joan