Re: [mythsoc] The Hobbit film

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2012
      On this, I agree.  You only get one chance to see a movie for the first time.  This is why I'm going to see it tomorrow morning, and I don't think those who can't do so, or who don't place that quite high a priority on it, should be required to hide out from the list to avoid spoilers.

      Any more than I think that those who dislike the result should be required to hide out, either.