Re: [mythsoc] GRR Martin fans take note!

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2000
      >From: "Diane Joy Baker" <dianejoy@...>

      >Just a note to let all George RR Martin fans know that the *third* book is
      >due out October 31st! It's called *A Storm of Swords.* Woo hoo! ---djb.

      It's already out in Britain. A friend of mine ordered it from Amazon UK.
      She lent it to me and I'm almost finished with it. I can say that Martin
      maintains the high standard he set in the earlier books. It's over 900
      pages, not counting the appendices with all the characters and their houses.
      I think you will enjoy this one, Diane.

      Berni