Additional information to Mythprint 364

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012
      I was, of course, delighted to see the review of Bradamant's Quest by Ruth Berman
      in Mythprint 364. Thanks to Alana Joli Abbot for the review and Jason for
      publishing it.

      I wish to add that Bradamant's Quest is available as a trade paperback (in
      addition to being a Kindle ebook). The paperback version can be ordered either
      from Amazon.com or from http://shop.ftlpublications.com (if ordered from FTL
      Publications, it is $10 plus free shipping).

      Joan