Mythprint reviewer wanted!

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
      Attention Mythprint readers! Is there somebody out there who would be interested in reviewing Mark Atherton's new book, There and Back Again: J.R.R. Tolkien and the Origins of The Hobbit?

      Best,
      Jason
      Editor
    • Doug Kane
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
        I'll do it if that would be okay.

        Doug

        Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 12:19 PM
        Subject: [mythsoc] Mythprint reviewer wanted!

        Attention Mythprint readers! Is there somebody out there who would be interested in reviewing Mark Atherton's new book, There and Back Again: J.R.R. Tolkien and the Origins of The Hobbit?

        Best,
        Jason
        Editor

        No virus found in this message.

      • GH Chinoy
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
          I'd love to, too. Thanks for alerting me to the book, ordering it now. First impression review: No Kindle version :/

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
            You were the first to respond, Doug. The assignment is yours. :)

            Best,
            Jason