Re: [mythsoc] Sword of Queens special offer on Kindle Nov. 26-28

  • Linda DeMars
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
      Totally recommend it.  I already bought copies for a couple of grandchildren - book copies - for Christmas, but I read it on the Kindle app before. It is a through good read and worth rereads.

      Linda DeMars.

      On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:43 AM, <Joan.Marie.Verba@...> wrote:

      For those who may have missed the earlier giveaway, my fantasy novel Sword of
      Queens is available for no charge again on Kindle November 26-28.

      (You don't need a Kindle to read it, by the way. Amazon.com offers a
      complimentary Kindle app for desktop, tablet, or smartphone.)

      Sword of Queens
      http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0098SC634

      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba